Well its officially been postponed until next weekend. I heard it on the radio this arv, on the way home from work
Registration will occur NEXT Friday the 8th May. Also, the comp will be shortened so that weigh in will be on the Sunday.
The tournament will NOT be postponed again, next weekend is it, rain, hail, shine or cyclone. Townsville Game Fishing club urges everyone to use their head and consider their own and others safety if it blows up.
Predictions currently stand at 20-25's Saturday increasing to 25-30+ knts Saturday arvo and the rest of the long weekend.